If you purchased a domain name from the Truepath domain store and you now wish to host that name with Truepath, here are the steps to do so.
How can I change my DNS information to host with Truepath?
To change DNS information
- Click Manage, and log in to your account.
- Beside the domain whose DNS you want to change, click DNS.
- Replace the existing information with Truepath’s name servers
Please remove all existing name server entries. There should be no other name servers listed.
- Click Save. Your new DNS information is automatically entered, if it is verified to be valid.
Please allow 24 – 48 hours for your change to propagate throughout the Internet.
How do I add the domain name to my hosting plan?
1. In your control panel under “Domain Settings” select “Add new domain”
2. Scroll down the page to where it says “Hosting Existing Site”
3. Type in your domain name (omitting the www.) and click Submit